- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar, add the pumpkin and the spices. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add salt. Beat until creamy. Pour the batter evenly into the two round baking pan.
- bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool then top with whipped cream.