- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cucumber, seeded & cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg white, chicken and cornstarch.
- In a wok or large skillet heat 1 tbsp of oil over high heat.
- Stir fry chicken until no longer pink
- Remove from skillet
- Add remaining oil and sliced vegetables: stir fry for 1 minute.
- Combine sauce with vegetables.
- Cook until sauce thickens. add chicken, cooking till chicken pieces are hot.
- Serve over rice