- 1 (5 1/2 pond) turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 4 tsp McCormick Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp McCormick season-all* seasoning salt
- 3/4 tsp McCormick ground black pepper
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place turkey breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Combine next 3 ingredients. Spread seasoning mixture under skin and over entire surface of turkey breast.
- Roast 2-2 1/2 hours until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F. Loosely tent with foil for first hour. Remove foil; add water to the pan. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Remove turkey breasts from the oven. Let stand, loosely covered with foil for 15 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board.