- 4ozs button mushrooms
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch thick asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the grill with clean grates and preheat to medium heat, 350°F to 450°F.
- Trim the ends of the eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash and onion and cut into 1/3″ to 1/2″ slices. Seed the red bell pepper and cut into quarters. Trim the ends of the asparagus.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables with the lid closed until tender, turning occasionally until lightly charred all over, about 8 to 10 minutes for the bell peppers, onion, and mushroom; 5-8 minutes for the yellow squash, zucchini, and eggplant, corn and asparagus.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.