- 2 red bell peppers cut into half
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into half
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. when the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Place the pepper pieces onto the grill with the side facing down. cook until slightly charred, 3-5 minutes.
- Turn peppers over, and place jalapeno slices onto them. Top with some mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle with a bit of oregano. Gill until cheese melts, then remove to plate and serve.