- Flour Tortillas
- 2 boneless cooked chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lettuce, sliced thin
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1/2 tomato cubed
- 1/4 onion sliced
- Corn kernels, red kidney beans, sliced red pepper to suit
- Cilantro to taste
- 3 tbsp shredded cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing (optional)
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Over high heat, heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet. Sear chicken 2-3 minutes per side. Turn heat down to low and cover with a lid. Cook another 5-6 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Cook in a separate pan until desired doneness. Pat grease dry
- Slice lettuce and onion, cube tomatoes and slice or cube avocado.
- Thinly slice chicken and add to tortilla. Add remaining ingredients over top of the chicken and roll the wrap.
- Optional: Combine the ranch and hot sauce in a small bowl and mix. Drizzle over the chicken and ingredients before wrapping.