- 4 oz. Bow tie Pasta
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 4 oz. Soft-style cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 15-1/2 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce topping
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- in a large saucepan, cook past in boiling water for 10-12 minutes or just until tender. Drain and set aside.
- in a medium mixing bowl stir together ricotta, cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning and set aside.
- preheat wok or large skillet over high heat.
- stir fry ground beef and garlic until meat is brown. pour off any fat.
- stir in spaghetti sauce and cooked noodles
- spoon cheese and seasoning mix over meat and noodles. Do not stir.
- sprinkle the remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.