Honey-Lime Pork Chops – Recipe Card
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon of browning sauce
- 1 dash of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients. Add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- For sauce, combine the broth, garlic, honey, lime juice, browning sauce, and pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into broth mixture. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops.